Popular Posts

Thursday 11 April 2013

A Thrift Shop Haul

I'd like to share a couple of purchases that I've found along my travels recently
(and not sold off)................

This floral bedspread I got for $25.00 from our local thrift store and the grey bedspread folded at the end of the bed for $25.00 as well.............  the shaggy rug, which I have had for a few months, I purchased for $20.00, again found at the local thrift store.............











I guess its all about being in the right place at the right time. But I really am determined to wait for a bargain and if you can find it in you to 'wait patiently', and become proactive in looking for them, then it really can pay off in the long run........

What I am passionate about, (but do slip up on occasion!), is sticking to my colour scheme because through experience, items don't have a place for long in our home if they stand there 'screaming out for attention'.

And here are a few items that I have up-cycled and sold this week...........

No comments: